Followers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Want longer darker more lashes??????

OLIVE OIL!!!!!!! I know its weird but it works!!!!! Unless you have Vaseline which I dont......... So I use olive oil!!! It takes at least two weeks before there is a huge change but they get darker and longer and more full! Just at night before you go to bed put some on your lashes and on your lid right above your lashes. DON"T get any in your eye, surprisingly its painful......VERY painful..... unfortunately I've had that happen twice. Another thing I do is when I put on mascara, I put olive oil on my lashes first because its healthier for your lashes to have that base, and it makes your mascara not clumpy at all!! Its great! And then I put on my thousands of coats of mascara. Yes I have an obsession with mascara. But I don't wear eye liner very often if at all unless for a movie or play or something. So basically eye wise I only wear mascara. Try it out!! If you have vaseline, try it instead! I hear its WAY way WAY faster and better than olive oil, but I don't have any! If you try it comment on one of my posts with the results if it worked! And if I get any I'll post its results if it works better than olive oil!!

2 comments:

  1. OMW!! Thank u SO MUCH for this! This is SO interesting! Thanks for the great tip! This will DEFINITELY come in VERY handy! God Bless!

    Kisses,
    Isabelle <3

    ReplyDelete