Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dear Bloggers

Dear Bloggers,
My name is Olivia, and I am a christian.  On this blog I will be posting Hair, modest clothing, nail, and makeup ideas for the average girls out there like me. I don't think that by following my posts you should get to rapped up in vanity and beauty but that this blog will help you look nice when your at home or walking in the world. See, your a child of God, a princess in his eyes so I think you should act and dress in a mannerful way. :) Your repersenting your father and heavenly father out in the world, and being good example at home. But like I said, its not something that should rule your life and be everything. You just don't want people to see you in your baggy t-shirts, mangled hair, and a lazy apearance and think "man, if they're christian I don't want to be one" or think "wow they must come from a broken home." or if your like me you see a person who doesn't care about taking care about themselves or repersenting anything good. And for me, doing my hair, nails etc. is fun, like doing an activity or game for some people! Because when your finished you can see the nice results and ALMOST all the time it looks great! BTW I'll also be posting my favorite brans of different stuff and what I think works best! So please join me!

Livvy Lu (A name my family and friends call me, I quite like it =D)

p.s. More about me is I LOVE acting and singing, those are dreams of mine also! I do like to draw, Picnik pictures and sometimes write. I love animals, climbing tree's, swimming and doing all sorts of stuff! I might post things that aren't affiliated with hair and nails etc. and stuff, but not like my eveyday life! And MOST my pictures will be of me, just for the privacy and safety of others ;)! thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment