Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Another Bun!

 So here is a cute bun, with my bangs pinned up. First you put your hair in a ponytail. Then what I did is I didn't twist my hair, but I sorta did not really, and then so that the bun was bigger and fatter I rapped it like a lolly pop not like a ballerina bun where your hair is flappin overtop of each other. Then I take the end when I'm done rapping and stick it under the the bun and pin it with a big and strong holding pin like thing. Whatever works! lol
 Heres a side veiw
 Ok here is random. This is what I wore tonight. (we had guests over, otherwise I would have shown you how to do it peice by piece. I probably will sometime soon!) Now this is a modest-nice looking top! Its not tight, and isn't low. 

 Here is another side view!
here is a back view. So all of these really are not good veiws but I tried my best. (my camera went outta batteries) OK this back view doesn't look anything like it, but this doesn't look to bad. Another thing is this bun was so big that this picture shows non of my head (Except for in the mirror) That big all is the WHOLE bun! lol
Ok so here is a cute hairstyle and a nice modest top for you all!
Livvy Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment